Tuesday 24 May 2011

Abi and Luke - Maternity shoot

This week I had the fantastic opportunity to meet with Abi and Luke out in the glorious Dorchester country side.


Abi and Luke are expecting their first child in a matter of weeks and they are super excited and incredibly organised from a very cute and stylish nursery to baby bag packed and ready to go.


Abi is absolutely glowing and together with Luke made the shoot so much fun with a relaxed feel to it.


I cant wait to meet little one when S/he arrives and send all my good luck in thought of the upcomin labour.


So onto the images, as always here are a selection of my favourites from the shoot.......































































Thank you for looking at the images, I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment