Monday 16 May 2011

Heather and James

Hi everyone, appologies for lack of updates on my blog but I have recently injured my back and have been focusing on getting back on my feet and as I am now able to concentrate on other things as my back gets better I have been indulging in editing pictures from past shoots.



Here is a set of a wonderful couple who are getting married in June. Donna from Paradox Photography (www.paradoxphotography.co.uk ) and I will be going to their fantastic venue which I am very much looking forward to.



So a couple of weeks ago we decided to go out to the New Forest and run over final details and decided it was rude not to get the camera out for some lovely engagement portraits.



Here are some of my favourites, I hope you enjoy them........






































Thank you for taking the time to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment