Saturday 23 July 2011

James and Heather Wedding

This year is absolutely flying past and I am sorry to admit my blog post's are incredibly behind so I promise I will do my best to catch up.


Over a month ago now 2 very good friends of my partner and I took the plunge and had a beautiful wedding. Myself and Donna www.paradoxphotography.co.uk took part in the day and helped to capture some of the many gorgeous moments throughout the day.


Heather was an absolutely stunning bride and they both had me blubbing throughout the ceremony (which hindered picture taking somewhat) The whole day was planned by James and Heather wonderfully and everyone enjoyed it to the fullest extent. Congratulations to the both of you and the best of luck for all the years of wedded bliss in the future.



































Thank you for taking the time to look, I hope you enjoyed the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment