Saturday 10 August 2013

Mr and Mrs Whitingham

Following on from Hannah and Ben's engagement session the big day finally arrived to say 'I do'
My friend Helen and I worked to capture the essence of their special day beginning with preparations. I went to meet the ladies at Hannah's parents house. The atmosphere was very calm and I was sure panic would ensue at some point but I was delighted that the calmness remained and we were soon at the church. Hannah had plenty of help for final touches and with tears in their eyes her parents could have burst with pride.
The ceremony was wonderful with lots of cheerful hymns and laughter. Thankfully the weather was beautiful so onto to Bulbury Woods Golf Course for the reception. Everyone had a blast and after a very emotional first dance we retreated to let the bride, groom and all of their guests enjoy their celebrations into the early hours.
Another huge congratulations to Mr and Mrs Whitingham, I hope you enjoy all of the years of happiness to come.
Onto the images and here are a selection of story boards to show their wonderful day.....



















Thank you for taking the time to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment