Saturday 10 August 2013

Mr and Mrs Lockyer

On 5th August I had the pleasure to attend my cousin wedding and witness Sam marry the girl of his dreams Kathy. They chose to get married at Parley Manor which has the most glorious gardens.
The weather started out dry but cloudy, progressed to a huge downpour after the ceremony and revealing the sunshine at around 5pm
Even though i was invited as a guest and not a photographer, I couldn't help taking my camera.
The professional photographer did amazingly well given the rain but left before we had started our meal. As the sun came out I couldn't resist asking Sam and Kathy to take a few shots in the sun and  to my delight they agreed.
During the evening reception Kathy knowing that Sam is a massive boyband fan (especially Take That) had organised a Take That tribute act which was a surprise for Sam. The band were fantastic and they got Sam and his best men and ushers up on the dance floor dancing to the routines - fantastic fun for all. 
Sam and Kathy looked beautiful and took what the day handed them in their stride. I would like to wish them a  huge congratulations and wish them all the happiness for the future. Hope you enjoy your honeymoon in Thailand.
Onto the images, here is a collection of collages of my favourites that I captured from the day.........















I hope you enjoyed the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment