Saturday 24 August 2013

Miss B Portrait Shoot

Today I had the pleasure to spend the afternoon with a wonderful friend and her very cheeky and gorgeous daughter. 
After a cuppa and a catchup we headed down to Coy Pond to stretch our legs and exercise the hound at the same time. Obviously I couldn't resist taking my camera to get some snaps as we haven't had the opportunity to take photo's of Miss B since she was a baby. Thankfully I did take my camera as she was a perfect model and thoroughly enjoyed posing and then seeing the photo's of herself.
We managed to create a mix of posed and natural shots which I hope her parents enjoyed.
Really cant wait to head out with her and her brother next time for a sibling photo shoot.
Onto the images and as always here are a few collages of some of my favourites from the day....







Thank you for taking the time to look at the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment