Tuesday 7 August 2012

Dudsberry Golf Course Wedding

This is a wedding I was fortunate to be able to capture with a friend of mine. 
The wedding ceremony and reception were held at Dudsberry Golf Club and was beautiful. From the Art Deco surroundings to the wonderful guests and wedding party it was certainly a day to remember.
The weather was very kind to us all day and thankfully with no hint of rain in the air all the guests were able to soak up the picturesque surroundings and party the night away with a fabulous band.
So as usual here are two collages of some of my favourite images that I captured throughout the day, one with details and the other with emotion, I hope you enjoy looking at them......



Thank you for taking the time to look, I hope you enjoyed the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment