Thursday 25 August 2011

Salisbury Wedding

Two weekends ago I attended Mr and Mrs Ball's wedding in Salisbury. The day was particularly beautiful with every detail finished to perfection.
I first met the bride and groom when I was 15 and started a job as a saturday girl in my local florist. I worked with Hayley for over 7 years and we became good friends in the process and she watched me grow and turn into an adult.
I was so thankful to her for giving me that opportunity when I was so young that I initially turned down the honour of being her wedding photographer as I wanted her to have amazing images. Eventually she persuaded me and here I am with a collage to share.
I just hope I managed to capture some of the love and happiness shown throughout the day (as I spent a fair amount of it crying with happiness - hazard of photographing people you know so well hehe) and would wholeheartedly like to wish them a huge congratulations and good luck for a long and happy life together.

Thank you for taking the time to look, I hope you enjoyed the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment