Sunday 27 March 2011

Adventures in the New Forest

Last week I recieved a tutu in the post from 'Precious Moments Tutu's' which I was very excited about :)

The tutu was fairly big so I tried it on my goddaughter Tru and with a bit of encouragement she loved wearing it. So off we went for a drive and ended up in the New Forest where we had a great time playing and exploring.

We then went off to pick up my godson from school and off to play in the daffodils, I had a great day as always and I am very lucky to have 2 gorgeous godchildren (and I'm not at all bias)

Thank you both for always indulging me in my photography.

So onto the images and here are a selection of my favourites.................






























Thank you for taking the time to look at the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment