Sunday 19 December 2010

Hands family portrait session

Sorry for the delay in uploading pictures to my blog, it's been a busy couple of months. Which is fantastic of course :) Thank you for all your continued support and keep checking back for the updated posts.
A month ago I had the pleasure of having a portrait session with the Hands family. We me around 11.00am down at the beach, it was a cold but sunny morning which we were really lucky to get as it was around the time of all the horrid rain.
So for a couple of hours we had a ball, playing on the beach, pier and playing boo through the huts with their eldest little boy (both of which are absolutely gorgeous!)
So I'd like to say a big thank you to Becky and Olly for a fabulous morning and I'm so pleased you enjoyed your images.
Onto a few of my favourites from the session, I hope you enjoy looking at them........

















Thank you for looking at the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment