Sunday 6 September 2009

My first blog


Hello, my name is Louise, I'm an amateur photographer with a passion for taking striking pictures that people love. I thought I'd set up a blog to have a centre for a collection of my photographs. I would love to become a professional photographer and I am enjoying the learning process in the time being. Here are a few of my favourite shots, I hope you enjoy my blog and many more to come.















I hope you enjoyed having a look at some of my pictures

All pictures posted have full consent from the participants or their parents/guardians

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise

    Welcome to the world of blogging. I saw your thread on Talk Photography which bought me here.

    I also have recently set up my own photographic blog and am enjoying writing about my adventures.

    You have some great images here :o)

    ReplyDelete